Sophie Noske – Executive Assistant
Administration / Finance / HR
Meet Sophie Noske, Royal IT’s resident office giggler.
Sophie charmed her way into Royal IT over 3 years ago with her radiant positivity and supreme business administration skills, and it appears she loves being part of the Royal IT family as we do having her.
“Nothing beats it and nothing beats the fun we have together out of the office!”
With a Certificate IV in Business Administration Sophie’s worked in business administration and accounts for over 6 years in various industry types, with 3.5 of those years in IT.
Sophie is now in the midst of completing a Bachelor of Business at Edith Cowan University, so she can no doubt unleash more brilliance in her business operations support role for our Perth and NYC offices.
She’s passionate about delivering “World Class” service, so we know our clients get the very best.
“When the client hangs up the phone they should remember you because you’ve gone that extra mile for them.”
Here’s 5 Fun Facts about Sophie:
- When Sophie isn’t supporting business operations for both Perth and NYC offices, you’ll spot her spending some quality time with her miniature dachshund Wilfred, the one thing she can’t live without. They take mutual pleasure in their coastal walks together – Wilfred gets outside for some fresh air and excitement, and Sophie gets to show off how cute he is. Ah, that’s love.
- While she’s not a big fan of public speaking (“I hate public speaking”), she’s been filling in for Caitriona at some of our Breakfast Networking events and it’s growing on her.
- If Sophie wasn’t at Royal IT helping save our client businesses from IT hell she’d be jetting around the world as a full-time traveller, “living the dream”.
- But… she wouldn’t repeat this crazy stunt in her travels: jumping off a 60 foot submarine cave in Croatia, her most adventurous act.
- Not quite so extreme, but a fact we think is just as crazy: Sophie actually likes doing the washing. “It gives me great satisfaction.”
Thanks for meeting Sophie.
Stay tuned for our next employee spotlight!